Coppola Art Exchange
7 Contemporary Art Galleries To Explore From Home
Did you know that you can now actually view the finest exhibits from the world’s leading contemporary art galleries without stepping outside your home? Today, art lovers can enjoy the experience of virtual tours through premium art galleries across continents. You will find interactive, walk-around virtual tours and 360-degree videos that offer you an incredible immersive experience. There are stunning images for you to zoom over and voiceover description in case you wish to know more about the artwork. It is actually possible to get a much better look through your computers than you could hope to get in real life!
Top Contemporary Art Galleries That You Can Tour From Your Desk:
- MOCA Bangkok: This art gallery is known for its amazing collection of sculptures and paintings that
were made by renowned Thai artists. It appeals to art professors, artists, art students, art connoisseurs, and tourists who like walking through art galleries. Artworks here are rare and unique pieces that had been crafted over the past 8 decades, including those from the World War times.
- J Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles offers its viewers 6000 years of creative artworks and is unarguably one of the best known art galleries on the US west coast. Whether it is Van Gogh’s Irises or Neolithic clay figurines, you can have a taste of some of the finest pieces of art through a virtual tour. Use the “Museum View” option to browse inside gallery spaces and click on the artworks that interest you for further information.
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Bogota, offers collections of Latin American and Columbian artists, and even those by North Americans and Europeans. You will find more than 1000 artworks right from the latter half of the 20th century up to the present. The most predominant collections are works of contemporary art from the sixties till the present day with artists like Botero, Hernandez, Gonzalez, Loochkart, Knight, etc being featured. The gallery has been promoting many new talents in partnerships with institutes, universities, cultural organizations, and embassies.
- Guggenheim, Bilbao was set up in 1937 and dedicated to promoting art appreciation for artworks belonging to the contemporary era. The Guggenheim network started in the seventies when the Solomon R. Guggenheim in New York joined Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice and then with Guggenheim Museum Bilbao. So, the Guggenheim Foundation has stayed committed to forging international collaborations with the aim of promoting exhibitions, collections, and research.
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, South Korea, has branches in different places and the virtual tours help viewers discover an amazing mix of design, print, photography, sculpture, and large-scale installations. The collection here features many artists including Nam June Paik and Joseph Beuys, young Korean talents, and modern Korean artworks.
- MoMA or Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan offers a varied and rich collection of artworks gives users a panoramic view of the contemporary art, ranging from the European sculptures and painting of 1880s to modern design, film, and performance art. Its collection includes prized assets like Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, and Picasso’s works. It presents many contemporary art exhibitions, educational programs, and film screenings.
- Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam is one of the favorite tourist haunts and people flock to this museum every year to marvel at his paintings, drawings, and letters. You can now sit at home and enjoy virtual tours through the entire museum where you can see the treasured artworks up close.